|English | Español
FREE COMMUNITY TESTING IN PASCO: HOW TO REGISTER
One of the best ways to decrease the spread of COVID-19 is to get tested. Getting tested does NOT increase the amount of disease in our community.
Adequate testing simply allows for early identification of cases, which leads to quick isolation to ensure the disease is not passed beyond close contacts. Close contacts can then successfully quarantine to stop the spread. Increased testing directly correlates to a reduction in disease activity.
Testing does not create disease – it allows for containment of disease.
Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, may have been exposed to coronavirus, or simply is concerned about their COVID-19 status, should come get tested.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Benton and Franklin Counties now offer free COVID-19 testing for everyone over 2 years old. Testing is available regardless of your citizenship/immigration status. You do not need to have insurance to be tested.
You can pre-register for an appointment or walk-up/drive-up at a time that works best for you. To ensure you have a quick and seamless visit, we recommend pre-registering for an appointment before you visit.
1. How to Schedule your Free Test in Advance
Register Online (Form available in English)
- Choose a testing location below to begin the registration process. Appointments are available Thursday – Monday from 8:30-4:00pm.
- After you have scheduled your test you will receive multiple confirmation texts from “Solv”. Tap on the link in the text to complete online forms before your appointment.
- PLEASE NOTE: The online forms will be blank. This is to protect your privacy. If you already entered your insurance when you booked your appointment, there is no need to enter it again.
- If you are an employer and would like to schedule testing for a large group of people (10+), you must contact the Benton-Franklin Health District within 24 hours of when you would like to visit the site. This ensures the site will be able to quickly test your entire group. Please call the Benton-Franklin Health District Call Center at 509-460-4358 to coordinate large-group testing.
2. Visit the Testing Site
- After registration, drive to the testing site at your scheduled time. Wear your face covering when visiting the site.
- 3110 Argent Road, Pasco, WA 99301, USA; Thursday – Monday: 8:30am-4:00pm (get directions)
- Once you arrive, the process will take about 15 minutes.
- The site does have an ADA accessible lane. If you need assistance at the test site, please indicate to the greeter upon your arrival. You will be directed to the appropriate testing lane.
- After the test, remember to save the QR code that is given to you at the test site. Here’s an example of the QR code:
3. Get Your Results
- You will not be notified when results are available.
- Access your results directly by focusing on the QR code with your Smartphone camera and follow the link, OR
- Visit the UW Medicine website and then enter the 16-digit retrieval code and your date of birth on the page.
- Expect results in 2-3 days.
If your test results are positive, you will receive a phone call from the Benton-Franklin Health District to discuss your health and next steps.
Learn more about COVID-19 Symptoms, Testing and Care at bfhd.wa.gov/covid19
If you need help with registration, call the Benton-Franklin Health District Call Center at 509-460-4358 (English) or 509-460-4359 (Spanish). If you need an interpreter, please tell us in English the language you need. We will then connect you with an interpreter.
Pasco community testing made possible in partnership with: