|English | Español
FREE COMMUNITY TESTING IN AUBURN: HOW TO REGISTER
You are booking an appointment for a COVID test, not a vaccination. We cannot administer a vaccine without a reservation specifically for a vaccination. Please refer to the Washington state Phase Finder to determine your eligibility for a vaccine.
If you have symptom(s) and/or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, get tested immediately!
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Free testing is available for people without insurance or who don’t have a regular doctor. If you have a doctor, please contact their office to arrange for testing.
What you’ll need to get free testing:
- A photo ID with your date of birth. Testing is available regardless of your citizenship/immigration status.
- Insurance card, if you have insurance. If you have insurance, Medicare or Medicaid you must provide this information and the lab will bill them. You will not be charged for the test. You do not need to have insurance or a doctor’s note to schedule a test.
1. Schedule a Test
Register Online (Form is in English)
- Choose a testing location below to begin registration process. Appointments are available Monday-Saturday.
- Choose an appointment time before you go. Enter insurance information if you have insurance. You do not need to create an account.
- You will receive multiple confirmation texts from “Solv”. Tap on the link in the text to complete online forms before your appointment.
- PLEASE NOTE: The online forms will be blank. This is to protect your privacy. If you already entered your insurance when you booked your appointment, there is no need to enter it again.
- If you need help with registration, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center (open 7 days a week, 8 AM – 7 PM), at 206-477-3977
- If you need an interpreter, please tell us in English the language you need. We will then connect you with an interpreter.
2. Visit the Testing Site
- After registration, you will be able to drive or walk to the testing site at your scheduled time.
- 2400 Perimeter Road, Auburn, WA 98001, USA; Monday-Saturday: 8:30am-5:30pm (get directions)
- Please note: No smoking or tobacco products are allowed at this location
- The process will take about 15 minutes. Wear your face covering when https://goo.gl/maps/egvwd8oGPWSu6Uzi6visiting the site.
- After the test, remember to save the QR code that is given to you at the test site. Here’s an example of the QR code:
3. Get Your Results
- You will not be notified when results are available.
- Access your results directly by focusing on the QR code with your Smartphone camera and follow the link, OR
- Visit the UW Medicine website and then enter the 12-digit retrieval code and your date of birth on the page.
- Expect results in 24-72 hours.
Learn more about COVID-19 Symptoms, Testing and Care at https://www.kingcounty.gov/covid/testing
Auburn community testing made possible in partnership with: